Author: Mason W Schechter
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California
- All-time downloads: 2,003 (rank: 55,080 (tie) out of 393,396)
- synthetic biology: 2,003 (rank: 523 (tie) out of 4,094)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DNA writing at a single genomic site enables lineage tracing and analog recording in mammalian cellssynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,003 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,758 out of 92,068
- In synthetic biology: 57 out of 867
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,786 out of 92,068
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,763 out of 92,068
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!