Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,106 bioRxiv papers from 288,545 authors.
Author: Emanuel F. Petricoin
- Most recently observed institution: Center for Applied Proteomics and Personalized Medicine, George Mason University
- All-time downloads: 1,533 (rank: 44,438 (tie) out of 288,545)
- cancer biology: 1,533 (rank: 1,493 (tie) out of 17,976)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Discordant inheritance of chromosomal and extrachromosomal DNA elements contributes to dynamic disease evolution in glioblastomacancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,533 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,657 out of 65,106
- In cancer biology: 91 out of 2,169
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,904 out of 65,106
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,075 out of 65,106
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!