Author: on behalf of the PCAWG Evolution and Heterogeneity Working Group
- All-time downloads: 11,264 (rank: 7,022 out of 393,169)
- cancer biology: 11,264 (rank: 117 out of 27,295)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The evolutionary history of 2,658 cancerscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,261 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 284 out of 92,017
- In cancer biology: 6 out of 3,257
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,586 out of 92,017
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,191 out of 92,017
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!