Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,945 bioRxiv papers from 279,208 authors.
Author: on behalf of the PCAWG Evolution and Heterogeneity Working Group
- All-time downloads: 9,277 (rank: 4,311 out of 279,208)
- cancer biology: 9,277 (rank: 95 out of 17,292)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The evolutionary history of 2,658 cancerscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,378 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 189 out of 62,945
- In cancer biology: 5 out of 2,061
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 506 out of 62,945
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 959 out of 62,945
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!