Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,655 bioRxiv papers from 298,484 authors.
Author: Reghan Foley
- Most recently observed institution: National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
- All-time downloads: 1,114 (rank: 65,503 (tie) out of 298,565)
- genomics: 1,114 (rank: 12,332 (tie) out of 34,054)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Quantifying genetic regulatory variation in human populations improves transcriptome analysis in rare disease patientsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,114 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,590 out of 67,655
- In genomics: 1,079 out of 4,583
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,659 out of 67,655
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,750 out of 67,655
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!