Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,361 bioRxiv papers from 307,253 authors.
Author: Xiong Wang
- Most recently observed institution: China Agricultural University, College of Food Science and Nutritional Engineering
- All-time downloads: 203 (rank: 239,261 (tie) out of 307,432)
- genetics: 203 (rank: 26,265 (tie) out of 30,482)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Effects of sugars and lipids on the growth and development of Caenorhabditis elegansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 203 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 50,939 out of 70,410
- In genetics: 3,022 out of 3,902
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,354 out of 70,410
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,553 out of 70,410
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!