Author: Victor Zhivich
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT, 415 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
- All-time downloads: 1,877 (rank: 57,317 (tie) out of 384,866)
- cancer biology: 1,877 (rank: 1,855 (tie) out of 26,515)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Agreement between two large pan-cancer CRISPR-Cas9 gene dependency datasetscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,877 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,084 out of 89,886
- In cancer biology: 93 out of 3,179
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17,927 out of 89,886
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23,731 out of 89,886
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!