Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,428 bioRxiv papers from 289,803 authors.
Author: Thomas Sakoparnig
- Most recently observed institution: Biozentrum, University of Basel
- All-time downloads: 2,310 (rank: 28,692 (tie) out of 289,803)
- evolutionary biology: 2,310 (rank: 883 (tie) out of 15,801)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Whole genome phylogenies reflect long-tailed distributions of recombination rates in many bacterial speciesevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,310 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,828 out of 65,428
- In evolutionary biology: 78 out of 4,368
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 367 out of 65,428
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,615 out of 65,428
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!