Author: Thomas Sakoparnig
- Most recently observed institution: Biozentrum, University of Basel
- All-time downloads: 2,720 (rank: 35,735 (tie) out of 364,778)
- evolutionary biology: 2,720 (rank: 988 (tie) out of 18,799)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Whole genome phylogenies reflect long-tailed distributions of recombination rates in many bacterial speciesevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,720 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,040 out of 84,782
- In evolutionary biology: 76 out of 5,246
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,168 out of 84,782
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,760 out of 84,782
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!