Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,016 bioRxiv papers from 279,490 authors.
Author: Pierrick Wainschtein
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5203-6481
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Molecular Bioscience, The University of Queensland, Queensland, Australia
- All-time downloads: 7,755 (rank: 5,812 (tie) out of 279,490)
- genetics: 7,755 (rank: 1,432 (tie) out of 27,813)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Recovery of trait heritability from whole genome sequence datagenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,755 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 173 out of 63,016
- In genetics: 19 out of 3,574
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 29 out of 63,016
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 402 out of 63,016
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!