Author: Luís Teira
- Most recently observed institution: Inst. Intern. Investigaciones Prehistoricas de Cantabria,Univ. de Cantabria,39005 Santander,Spain
- All-time downloads: 4,069 (rank: 22,153 (tie) out of 361,599)
- genomics: 4,069 (rank: 4,460 (tie) out of 39,078)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Arrival of Steppe and Iranian Related Ancestry in the Islands of the Western Mediterraneangenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,069 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 994 out of 83,960
- In genomics: 220 out of 5,420
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,257 out of 83,960
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,568 out of 83,960
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!