Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,745 bioRxiv papers from 278,406 authors.
Author: Maria R Palombo
- Most recently observed institution: Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra, Sapienza Università di Roma, 00185 Rome, Italy
- All-time downloads: 2,930 (rank: 20,337 (tie) out of 278,406)
- genomics: 2,930 (rank: 4,655 (tie) out of 31,945)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Arrival of Steppe and Iranian Related Ancestry in the Islands of the Western Mediterraneangenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,930 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,134 out of 62,745
- In genomics: 268 out of 4,316
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 182 out of 62,745
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,004 out of 62,745
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!