Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,945 bioRxiv papers from 279,208 authors.
Author: Roberto M Miccichè
- Most recently observed institution: Dip. Scienze e Tecnologie Biologiche Chimiche e Farmaceutiche,Univ. di Palermo,90123 Palermo, Italy
- All-time downloads: 2,950 (rank: 20,221 (tie) out of 279,208)
- genomics: 2,950 (rank: 4,629 (tie) out of 31,977)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Arrival of Steppe and Iranian Related Ancestry in the Islands of the Western Mediterraneangenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,950 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,116 out of 62,945
- In genomics: 265 out of 4,316
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 180 out of 62,945
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 885 out of 62,945
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!