Author: Roberto M Miccichè
- Most recently observed institution: Dip. Scienze e Tecnologie Biologiche Chimiche e Farmaceutiche,Univ. di Palermo,90123 Palermo, Italy
- All-time downloads: 4,069 (rank: 22,033 (tie) out of 360,568)
- genomics: 4,069 (rank: 4,443 (tie) out of 39,041)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Arrival of Steppe and Iranian Related Ancestry in the Islands of the Western Mediterraneangenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,069 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 985 out of 83,719
- In genomics: 218 out of 5,408
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,224 out of 83,719
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,416 out of 83,719
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!