Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,933 bioRxiv papers from 279,142 authors.
Author: Kirstin Stewardson
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
- All-time downloads: 2,930 (rank: 20,394 (tie) out of 279,142)
- genomics: 2,930 (rank: 4,665 (tie) out of 31,956)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Arrival of Steppe and Iranian Related Ancestry in the Islands of the Western Mediterraneangenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,930 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,136 out of 62,933
- In genomics: 269 out of 4,316
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 183 out of 62,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,043 out of 62,933
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!