Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,085 bioRxiv papers from 288,430 authors.
Author: Kristupas Repečka
- Most recently observed institution: Vilnius University
- All-time downloads: 3,407 (rank: 17,916 (tie) out of 288,430)
- cancer biology: 3,407 (rank: 409 (tie) out of 17,961)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The UCSC Xena platform for public and private cancer genomics data visualization and interpretationcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,407 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 891 out of 65,085
- In cancer biology: 27 out of 2,166
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 358 out of 65,085
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 590 out of 65,085
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!