Author: Alireza Ghasemi
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- All-time downloads: 13,891 (rank: 4,463 (tie) out of 364,014)
- cancer biology: 13,891 (rank: 70 (tie) out of 24,739)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Deep learning reveals cancer metastasis and therapeutic antibody targeting in whole bodycancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,891 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 123 out of 84,583
- In cancer biology: 3 out of 2,962
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 863 out of 84,583
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,989 out of 84,583
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!