Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,594 bioRxiv papers from 298,144 authors.
Author: Clint S. Ko
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1989-9525
- Most recently observed institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- All-time downloads: 7,014 (rank: 7,627 (tie) out of 298,144)
- developmental biology: 7,014 (rank: 21 (tie) out of 11,273)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Apical Constriction Reversal upon Mitotic Entry Underlies Different Morphogenetic Outcomes of Cell Divisiondevelopmental biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Microtubules promote intercellular contractile force transmission during tissue foldingdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,014 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 241 out of 67,594
- In developmental biology: 1 out of 2,011
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 55 out of 67,594
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 79 out of 67,594
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!