Author: Christine L Boutros
- Most recently observed institution: Massachusetts General Hospital
- All-time downloads: 6,818 (rank: 39,124 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 1,336 (rank: 25,180 (tie) )
- neuroscience: 5,482 (rank: 4,178 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Delivering genes across the blood-brain barrier: LY6A, a novel cellular receptor for AAV-PHP.B capsidsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,482 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,352
- In neuroscience: 124
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,413
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,577
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!