Author: Tomohiro Aoki
- Most recently observed institution: British Columbia Cancer Research Centre
- All-time downloads: 4,097 (rank: 22,223 (tie) out of 364,014)
- bioinformatics: 4,097 (rank: 2,191 (tie) out of 31,503)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Probabilistic cell type assignment of single-cell transcriptomic data reveals spatiotemporal microenvironment dynamics in human cancersbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,097 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 992 out of 84,583
- In bioinformatics: 175 out of 8,113
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,008 out of 84,583
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,718 out of 84,583
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!