Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,281 bioRxiv papers from 306,896 authors.
Author: Lien D. Bertier
- Most recently observed institution: Genome Center, University of California, Davis, 95616, USA
- All-time downloads: 397 (rank: 165,135 (tie) out of 307,048)
- genomics: 397 (rank: 25,590 (tie) out of 34,696)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic signatures of somatic hybrid vigor due to heterokaryosis in the oomycete pathogen, Bremia lactucae.genomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 397 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,332 out of 70,308
- In genomics: 2,988 out of 4,705
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,650 out of 70,308
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 32,359 out of 70,308
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!