Author: Measho Abreha
- Most recently observed institution: Emory University School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 684 (rank: 154,053 (tie) out of 396,186)
- neuroscience: 684 (rank: 24,485 (tie) out of 66,236)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Tau-mediated Disruption of the Spliceosome Triggers Cryptic RNA-splicing and Neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's Diseaseneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 684 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,506 out of 92,762
- In neuroscience: 3,566 out of 16,513
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 62,507 out of 92,762
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,208 out of 92,762
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!