Author: Minyan Zhang
- Most recently observed institution: Yangzhou University
- All-time downloads: 205 (rank: 323,009 (tie) out of 396,821)
- plant biology: 205 (rank: 12,062 (tie) out of 15,238)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The rice G protein γ subunit qPE9-1 positively regulates grain-filling process by interacting with abscisic acid and auxinplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 205 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 70,943 out of 92,928
- In plant biology: 2,106 out of 2,863
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 78,440 out of 92,928
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 36,772 out of 92,928
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!