Author: Joona Tapio
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oulu
- All-time downloads: 688 (rank: 153,966 (tie) out of 398,396)
- epidemiology: 688 (rank: 2,368 (tie) out of 9,544)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Lower hemoglobin levels associate with lower body mass index and healthier metabolic profileepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 688 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,396 out of 93,394
- In epidemiology: 245 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,174 out of 93,394
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,948 out of 93,394
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!