Author: Legnini Ivano
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8984-5215
- Most recently observed institution: Max Delbrueck Center for Molecular Medicine - Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology
- All-time downloads: 4,756 (rank: 23,522 (tie) out of 425,855)
- systems biology: 4,756 (rank: 576 (tie) out of 12,462)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bulk and single-cell gene expression profiling of SARS-CoV-2 infected human cell lines identifies molecular targets for therapeutic interventionsystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,756 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 956 out of 100,819
- In systems biology: 24 out of 2,563
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 294 out of 100,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 386 out of 100,819
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!