Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,827 bioRxiv papers from 294,255 authors.
Author: Andres Ingason
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Biological Psychiatry, Mental Health Centre Sankt Hans, Copenhagen, Denmark
- All-time downloads: 2,370 (rank: 28,638 (tie) out of 294,401)
- genetics: 2,370 (rank: 5,315 (tie) out of 29,337)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Impute.me: an open source, non-profit tool for using data from DTC genetic testing to calculate and interpret polygenic risk scores.genetics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Meta-analysis of 375,000 individuals identifies 38 susceptibility loci for migrainegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,370 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,793 out of 66,863
- In genetics: 165 out of 3,766
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 42,202 out of 66,863
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 53,957 out of 66,863
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!