Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,361 bioRxiv papers from 307,253 authors.
Author: Joel A Mefford
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA.
- All-time downloads: 894 (rank: 84,997 (tie) out of 307,428)
- genetics: 894 (rank: 11,924 (tie) out of 30,487)
Downloads per author, site-wide
GBAT: a gene-based association method for robust trans-gene regulation detectiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 894 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,834 out of 70,410
- In genetics: 718 out of 3,902
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 39,654 out of 70,410
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,108 out of 70,410
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!