Author: Yvonne YW Ho
- Most recently observed institution: QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, Australia
- All-time downloads: 538 (rank: 180,231 (tie) out of 384,862)
- genetics: 538 (rank: 20,028 (tie) out of 35,562)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association analysis links multiple psychiatric liability genes to oscillatory brain activitygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 538 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,786 out of 89,885
- In genetics: 1,747 out of 4,638
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 77,234 out of 89,885
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 70,007 out of 89,885
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!