Author: Joshua Randall
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- All-time downloads: 8,283 (rank: 9,321 (tie) out of 363,664)
- genetics: 8,283 (rank: 1,825 (tie) out of 34,067)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Exploring the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease by whole genome sequencing identifies association at ADCY7genetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,283 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 304 out of 84,482
- In genetics: 24 out of 4,433
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 69,784 out of 84,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 66,725 out of 84,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!