Author: Stephen J. Oppenheimer
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 2,068 (rank: 48,112 (tie) out of 363,664)
- genetics: 2,068 (rank: 7,201 (tie) out of 34,067)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Population Turnover in Remote Oceania Shortly After Initial Settlementgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,068 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,229 out of 84,482
- In genetics: 254 out of 4,433
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,617 out of 84,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,160 out of 84,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!