Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,458 bioRxiv papers from 307,648 authors.
Author: Timothy Fennell
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- All-time downloads: 21,567 (rank: 1,313 (tie) out of 307,648)
- genomics: 21,567 (rank: 304 (tie) out of 34,830)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humansgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 21,567 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30 out of 70,458
- In genomics: 7 out of 4,710
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 37,837 out of 70,458
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,450 out of 70,458
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!