Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,309 bioRxiv papers from 263,909 authors.
Author: Dian Yang
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 5,986 (rank: 7,642 out of 263,909)
- developmental biology: 3,839 (rank: 88 (tie) out of 9,396)
- systems biology: 2,147 (rank: 621 (tie) out of 7,788)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Axon-like protrusions promote small cell lung cancer migration and metastasiscancer biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Molecular recording of mammalian embryogenesisdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,839 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 618 out of 57,309
- In developmental biology: 7 out of 1,689
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 585 out of 57,309
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,560 out of 57,309
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!