Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,857 bioRxiv papers from 309,241 authors.
Author: Jamie Trott
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Trust Centre for Stem Cell Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK.
- All-time downloads: 1,950 (rank: 39,299 (tie) out of 309,241)
- developmental biology: 1,950 (rank: 538 out of 11,861)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An interplay between extracellular signalling and the dynamics of the exit from pluripotency drives cell fate decisions in mouse ES cellsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,950 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,691 out of 70,857
- In developmental biology: 39 out of 2,117
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,952 out of 70,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,051 out of 70,857
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!