Author: Douglas Dahlbeck
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720
- All-time downloads: 4,870 (rank: 15,263 (tie) out of 336,379)
- plant biology: 4,870 (rank: 146 (tie) out of 12,639)
Downloads per author, site-wide
CRISPR-Cas9 mediated mutagenesis of a DMR6 ortholog in tomato confers broad-spectrum disease resistanceplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,870 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 589 out of 77,613
- In plant biology: 7 out of 2,342
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,586 out of 77,613
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,057 out of 77,613
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!