Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,655 bioRxiv papers from 298,484 authors.
Author: Erna V Ivarsdottir
- Most recently observed institution: deCODE genetics/Amgen, Inc., Reykjavik, Iceland
- All-time downloads: 349 (rank: 172,655 (tie) out of 298,484)
- genetics: 349 (rank: 20,536 (tie) out of 29,895)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mutations in RPL3L and MYZAP increase risk of atrial fibrillationgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 349 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,931 out of 67,655
- In genetics: 2,010 out of 3,803
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 54,643 out of 67,655
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 21,799 out of 67,655
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!