Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,343 bioRxiv papers from 319,280 authors.
Author: Erna V Ivarsdottir
- Most recently observed institution: deCODE genetics/Amgen, Inc., Reykjavik, Iceland
- All-time downloads: 359 (rank: 186,071 (tie) out of 319,280)
- genetics: 359 (rank: 21,532 (tie) out of 31,249)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mutations in RPL3L and MYZAP increase risk of atrial fibrillationgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 359 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 34,593 out of 73,343
- In genetics: 2,137 out of 4,028
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 64,320 out of 73,343
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 64,329 out of 73,343
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!