Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,655 bioRxiv papers from 298,484 authors.
Author: Ariane Ramaekers
- Most recently observed institution: ICM
- All-time downloads: 6,603 (rank: 8,537 (tie) out of 298,572)
- developmental biology: 6,603 (rank: 30 (tie) out of 11,272)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Altering the temporal regulation of one transcription factor drives sensory trade-offsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,603 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 272 out of 67,655
- In developmental biology: 3 out of 2,012
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 70 out of 67,655
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 89 out of 67,655
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!