Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,857 bioRxiv papers from 309,241 authors.
Author: Xiulian Yu
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 1,430 (rank: 54,309 (tie) out of 309,241)
- developmental biology: 1,430 (rank: 1,028 (tie) out of 11,861)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cell type boundaries organize plant developmentdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,430 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,594 out of 70,857
- In developmental biology: 90 out of 2,117
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,683 out of 70,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 43,659 out of 70,857
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!