Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,872 bioRxiv papers from 309,253 authors.
Author: B. Leggio
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4116-6352
- Most recently observed institution: Laboratoire Reproduction et Developpement des Plantes, Univ Lyon, ENS de Lyon, UCB Lyon 1, CNRS, INRA, Inria, Lyon 69342, France
- All-time downloads: 486 (rank: 144,063 (tie) out of 309,253)
- biophysics: 486 (rank: 5,061 (tie) out of 12,368)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multiscale mechanical model for cell division orientation in developing biological systemsbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 486 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,641 out of 70,872
- In biophysics: 875 out of 3,020
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,487 out of 70,872
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,557 out of 70,872
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!