Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,450 bioRxiv papers from 297,377 authors.
Author: Harvey R Herschman
- Most recently observed institution: UCLA
- All-time downloads: 3,138 (rank: 20,746 (tie) out of 297,203)
- developmental biology: 3,138 (rank: 201 (tie) out of 11,218)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagydevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,138 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,087 out of 67,450
- In developmental biology: 16 out of 2,005
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,116 out of 67,450
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,431 out of 67,450
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!