Author: Anna Belfer-Cohen
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Archaeology, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- All-time downloads: 7,328 (rank: 6,310 (tie) out of 279,208)
- genetics: 7,328 (rank: 1,563 (tie) out of 27,806)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Paleolithic DNA from the Caucasus reveals core of West Eurasian ancestrygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,328 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 193 out of 62,945
- In genetics: 20 out of 3,563
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 95 out of 62,945
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 229 out of 62,945
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!