Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,660 bioRxiv papers from 278,042 authors.
Author: Anh Tuan Nguyen
- Most recently observed institution: Anthropological and Palaeoenvironmental Department, Institute of Archaeology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- All-time downloads: 6,627 (rank: 7,499 (tie) out of 278,042)
- evolutionary biology: 6,627 (rank: 103 (tie) out of 15,241)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Genomics Reveals Four Prehistoric Migration Waves into Southeast Asiaevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,627 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 246 out of 62,660
- In evolutionary biology: 5 out of 4,225
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 903 out of 62,660
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,475 out of 62,660
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!