Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,354 bioRxiv papers from 296,559 authors.
Author: Philippe Duringer
- Most recently observed institution: Ecole et Observatoire des Sciences de la Terre, France.
- All-time downloads: 6,760 (rank: 8,133 (tie) out of 296,727)
- evolutionary biology: 6,760 (rank: 124 (tie) out of 16,176)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Genomics Reveals Four Prehistoric Migration Waves into Southeast Asiaevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,760 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 261 out of 67,354
- In evolutionary biology: 6 out of 4,471
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,021 out of 67,354
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,572 out of 67,354
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!