Author: Huu Nghia Truong
- Most recently observed institution: Anthropological and Palaeoenvironmental Department, Institute of Archaeology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- All-time downloads: 7,658 (rank: 10,312 (tie) out of 363,664)
- evolutionary biology: 7,658 (rank: 164 (tie) out of 18,796)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Genomics Reveals Four Prehistoric Migration Waves into Southeast Asiaevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,658 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 344 out of 84,482
- In evolutionary biology: 9 out of 5,234
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,450 out of 84,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,672 out of 84,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!