Author: Mike Osei-Atweneboana
- Most recently observed institution: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research-Water Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 217 (rank: 315,055 (tie) out of 395,592)
- evolutionary biology: 217 (rank: 17,106 (tie) out of 20,207)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Utility of the Onchocerca volvulus mitochondrial genome for delineation of parasite transmission zonesevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 217 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68,659 out of 92,643
- In evolutionary biology: 4,475 out of 5,618
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,666 out of 92,643
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,030 out of 92,643
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!