Author: Kevin W Doyle
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Neurology, Critical Care, Columbia University, New York, USA
- All-time downloads: 220 (rank: 350,907 (tie) out of 448,123)
- neuroscience: 220 (rank: 59,187 (tie) out of 73,516)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Deep structural brain lesions associated with consciousness impairment early after haemorrhagic strokeneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 220 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 77,133 out of 105,991
- In neuroscience: 13,696 out of 18,385
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 92,728 out of 105,991
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 65,699 out of 105,991
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!