Author: Cedric J Werely
- Most recently observed institution: Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg, South Africa
- All-time downloads: 1,392 (rank: 89,358 (tie) out of 425,849)
- genetics: 1,392 (rank: 11,051 (tie) out of 37,945)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An Unexpectedly Complex Architecture for Skin Pigmentation in Africansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,392 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,659 out of 100,819
- In genetics: 527 out of 5,019
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,507 out of 100,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 53,336 out of 100,819
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!