Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,747 bioRxiv papers from 278,434 authors.
Author: Anja Moltke Joergensen
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5390-9133
- Most recently observed institution: University of Copenhagen
- All-time downloads: 4,912 (rank: 10,887 (tie) out of 278,434)
- evolutionary biology: 4,912 (rank: 221 (tie) out of 15,246)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reduced signal for polygenic adaptation of height in UK Biobankevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,912 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 415 out of 62,747
- In evolutionary biology: 8 out of 4,228
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 977 out of 62,747
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,715 out of 62,747
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!