Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,410 bioRxiv papers from 307,445 authors.
Author: Anja Moltke Jørgensen
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5390-9133
- Most recently observed institution: University of Copenhagen
- All-time downloads: 5,021 (rank: 12,548 out of 307,216)
- evolutionary biology: 5,021 (rank: 247 (tie) out of 16,492)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reduced signal for polygenic adaptation of height in UK Biobankevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,021 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 454 out of 70,350
- In evolutionary biology: 10 out of 4,618
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,065 out of 70,350
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,932 out of 70,350
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!