Author: Lauri Saag
- Most recently observed institution: Estonian Biocentre
- All-time downloads: 2,587 (rank: 40,577 (tie) out of 384,103)
- evolutionary biology: 2,587 (rank: 1,169 (tie) out of 19,662)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic ancestry changes in Stone to Bronze Age transition in the East European plainevolutionary biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Extensive farming in Estonia started through a sex-biased migration from the Steppeevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,587 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,390 out of 89,651
- In evolutionary biology: 90 out of 5,475
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,331 out of 89,651
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,724 out of 89,651
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!