Author: Liyun Miao
- Most recently observed institution: Yale University
- All-time downloads: 2,023 (rank: 55,268 (tie) out of 397,841)
- developmental biology: 2,023 (rank: 849 (tie) out of 15,471)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Brd4 and P300 regulate zygotic genome activation through histone acetylationdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,023 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,744 out of 93,204
- In developmental biology: 61 out of 2,762
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,157 out of 93,204
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,896 out of 93,204
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!