Author: Steve Lisgo
- Most recently observed institution: Human Developmental Biology Resource, Institute of Genetic Medicine, Newcastle University, Newcastle
- All-time downloads: 3,563 (rank: 28,270 (tie) out of 383,801)
- developmental biology: 3,563 (rank: 284 (tie) out of 14,882)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reconstructing the human first trimester fetal-maternal interface using single cell transcriptomicsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,563 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,382 out of 89,568
- In developmental biology: 19 out of 2,664
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,465 out of 89,568
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,448 out of 89,568
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!