Author: Sabrina Serra
- Most recently observed institution: Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- All-time downloads: 14,264 (rank: 2,247 (tie) out of 278,406)
- genomics: 14,264 (rank: 549 (tie) out of 31,945)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Highly parallel direct RNA sequencing on an array of nanoporesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 14,264 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52 out of 62,745
- In genomics: 15 out of 4,316
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,231 out of 62,745
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,632 out of 62,745
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!