Author: Judit Koós
- Most recently observed institution: Herman Ottó Museum
- All-time downloads: 4,577 (rank: 21,305 (tie) out of 384,102)
- genetics: 4,577 (rank: 3,486 (tie) out of 35,473)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Parallel paleogenomic transects reveal complex genetic history of early European farmersgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,577 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 886 out of 89,651
- In genetics: 65 out of 4,629
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,075 out of 89,651
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,031 out of 89,651
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!