Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,745 bioRxiv papers from 278,406 authors.
Author: Nigel P. Mongan
- Most recently observed institution: Weill Cornell Medical College
- All-time downloads: 8,294 (rank: 5,240 (tie) out of 278,406)
- genetics: 8,294 (rank: 1,263 (tie) out of 27,721)
Downloads per author, site-wide
￼TP53 copy number expansion correlates with the evolution of increased body size and an enhanced DNA damage response in elephantsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,294 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 151 out of 62,745
- In genetics: 15 out of 3,562
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,656 out of 62,745
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,074 out of 62,745
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!